©Getty images More photos on instagram : here
Yesterday was the annual British Fashion Awards, it took place at Royal Albert Hall, London.
All the most stylish celebs were there and I wanted to do a little recap on my favorite look and the ones I didn’t like that much (not to say hated them ahaha 😇)
Lets begin with my favorite black looks, my idea of black is that you can never go wrong with this color, but yesterday night a celeb showed me the contrary ..
- Lady gaga was simple but so classy in Brandon Maxwell long black gown
- Immy Waterhous elegant (still looking for which brand is her outfit)
- Flawless Karlie Kloss wearing Stella McCartney
- Kate moss( I loved everything about her outfit, she’s the queen, but Im not fond of her clutch…) rocking a long black velvet dress
- And the second queen Naomi Campbell in long sleeve lace dress by Alexander McQueen
- And last but not least, my favorite one, the « revenge » serie actress, Amber Valetta in YSL.
I was very disappointed by Nicole Scherzinger outfit, I
love her but this time Im not with her ahah, I can understand if you liked it but that’s just my opinion. I think she was showing too much skin and there were too much stipes going all the way it gave me a headache ! And those shoes…
I fell in love with those looks :
Jordan was handsome in Tom Ford. Joan Smalls knew how to show skin without revealing everything and staying classy ! Jayden Smith and Gigi Hadid (in Atelier Versace), both awards winner were perfect, nothing to say about it !
And to finish with, the look I adoredddddddd :
I am very into « rose poudré » color as we called it in France. This shade of pink will be everywhere this SS17 I can bet on that !
Both Victoria Secret angels’, Jourdan Dunn (in Brandon Maxwell) and Lily Donaldson (wearing Burberry) were flawless!!!!
If you want to know about the awards winner click here